SME Digitalisation Initiative
As announced in Malaysia’s 2020 Budget presentation, the Government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000.00 per SME over a period of 5 years for the subscription of digital services that will enhance their productivity and competitiveness.
Get your matching grant up to RM5,000 with us.
What is SME Digitalisation Initiative?
SME Digitalisation Initiative is a new grant initiative provided by the Ministry of Finance Malaysia to assist Small and Medium Enterprises (“SME”) to adopt digitalisation in their business operations.
Our Services Applicable for the Grant
Choose from our wide range of server hosting options. We provide cloud hosting, dedicated server hosting, shared hosting, and even server co-location.
We create impressive online presence through a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and their strategies. We are able to deliver various types of web design ranging from simple basic HTML website to Content Management System (CMS).
From web to mobile applications; let us know how you would like to make use of our app developers’ expertise.
We offer a number of online marketing solutions to build an online marketing strategy, not only for organic searches, but for an overall advantage of your online advertising and promotional channels as well.
Grant Application Workflow
- Grant Features
- SME Eligibility
- Required Documents
- Application Steps
- The SME must contact and appoint one or more panel of Service Providers to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 panels).
- The SME must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to any of the Bank’s branches.
- Once the SME’s application is approved, the SME is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidized amount granted from the Initiative and to provide proof of payment to any of the Bank’s branches.
- After proof of payment is provided, subject to the total invoice amount, the Bank will make a direct 50% payment of the total invoice amount or up to RM 5,000.00 to the Service Provider in one lump sum payment or in stages based on the Bank’s discretion.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Get the application form here.
- Only the SME is authorized to complete and submit the application form with the relevant supporting documents to any of the Banks’ branches or via company official email.
No. It’s for new solutions and after 17 Feb 2020 only (after the launch date).
The application is only for new solutions and not for new version or upgrade. The intention is for companies to adopt new technology.
No. Only 1 application is acceptable and up to 5 solutions with max RM5000 grant.
No. Only 1 application is needed and the solutions should not duplicate from one TSP to another.
No. The grant is only valid for a 1-year service only.
Yes, if they meet the criteria. However, quarterly payment may be a little hassle and a 1 year pay-out is preferred
It is possible however, TSPs will need to take the risk if the application is not approved.
Yes, because they are from different companies.
Yes! We have been appointed by MDEC, BSN and SME Bank to be a TSP for this grant.
*Supporting documents are needed for registering new .MY domain name.
Contact Us About This Grant