Private Domain Terms & Conditions
- IN NO EVENT WILL REGISTRAR, REGISTRY OPERATOR OR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR CONTRACTORS OR THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES BE LIABLE TO THE REGISTRANT FOR ANY LOSS OF REGISTRATION AND USE OF THE ORDER, OR FOR INTERRUPTIONS OF BUSINESS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF REGISTRAR AND/OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- CUSTOMER AGREES THAT DITA SELIA SDN BHD‘S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES CUSTOMER PAID TO DITA SELIA SDN BHD FOR THE PARTICULAR SERVICE IN CONTENTION.
- DITA SELIA SDN BHD and its agents and contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use of or inability to use any of DITA SELIA SDN BHD‘s services or for the cost of obtaining substitute services. Because certain states do not permit the limitation of elimination of liability for certain types of damage, DITA SELIA SDN BHD‘s liability shall be limited to the smallest amount permitted by law. DITA SELIA SDN BHD disclaims any loss or liability resulting from:
- Access delays or interruptions to our website or domain name registration system;
- Data non-delivery between CUSTOMER and DITA SELIA SDN BHD;
- Events beyond DITA SELIA SDN BHD‘s control (i.e. acts of God);
- The loss of registration or processing of a domain name or the use of a domain name;
- The failure for whatever reason to renew a domain name registration;
- The unauthorised use of CUSTOMER’s account with DITA SELIA SDN BHD or any of services provided to CUSTOMER by DITA SELIA SDN BHD;
- Errors, omissions or misstatements;
- Deletion of, failure to store, or failure to process or act upon email messages;
- Processing of updated information to CUSTOMER’s registration record;
- Development or interruption of CUSTOMER’s website;
- Errors taking place with regard to the processing of CUSTOMER’s application;
- Application of Dispute Resolution Policy; and
- Any act or omission caused by CUSTOMER or CUSTOMER’s agent (whether authorised by CUSTOMER or not)
- Please view Registrant Rights and Responsibilities for more details.
Please view Registrant Rights and Responsibilities for more details.
You (customer) assume all risks and all consequences if you wait until close to or after the expiration of the original term of domain name registration services to attempt to renew the domain name registration services. Registrar/Registry may, in their sole discretion, choose not to offer a reactivation period and they shall not be liable therefore.